A middleware between doctor and the pharmacy
The idea behind the project
Medapp is a web application, helping doctors and clinics to keep track of their orders and patients medecine supply. It also provides clinics with statistics on patients' medicine pick up rate.
The main functionality of the app is to be a middleware between doctor and the pharmacy.
- Development of a user-friendly interface
- Application prototype development
- The ability to create a custom list of drugs foe each clinic
- Selection and integration of a third-party application to automatically idetify the suitable pharmacies
- Development of functionality that allows monitoring the entire process of interaction between the clinic, pharmacy and the patient for the prescribed drugs
- Building an architecture that will further expand the functionality of the platform
- Integration with postal services
MERN stack. Fully structured API & database structure from scratch
Finalized design from Google Docs mockups
Optimized UI/UX friendly front end using React JS. Responsive cross-browser HTML & CSS
MVC architecture with Node & Express.
Using Firebase for the authorization system & CRON for updating patient adherence everyday
Strict quality control
Application deployed with Heroku & configured CI/CD to simplify deployment process
Technical support of the project